Friday, January 21, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 98 & Moxie Fab Monochromatics Colour Challenge



The following card if for the Card Patterns Sketch 98 and I used the colour combo from the Monochromatics Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World (whew!).  The rules are pretty intense and say you must have the "exact colour combination" that is shown in the swatch.  They're Bazzill Basics colours and while I have plenty of Bazzill paper I couldn't for the life of me tell you what each colour is called.  So after sitting for ages in front of the computer holding up different pieces of paper to try and match the swatch I finally just went with what looked closest.  Of course, they don't look anything like the swatch now that I look at the picture - the card base is actually pale pink although it looks white.  Oh well.  I still enjoyed working on a monochromatic card and I'm enough pleased with the result.  

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: Versamark; Other: Nesties Peony & Scallope Circle, Basic Grey & unknown bling

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

REally like this - soft and feminine! Lovely!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love the pops of bling! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Vanessa said...

This is so pretty, Jen! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)