Monday, January 3, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Glitter Is Glam!

Moxie Fab World has a Glitter Is Glam challenge which I've really left until the last minute even though it's been going on for ages.  I absolutely love Stickles glitter glue so I knew I'd be using it for this card.  Just took me a while to come up with the master plan!  Here it is:


Supplies: Card Blank: Hero Arts; Stamps: Hero Arts swirl & sentiment, Elzybells sentiment, Autumn Leaves swirl; Ink: ColorBox Orange, Versafine Black; Other: Die cut star, Copic Y08, Stickles Orange Peel

As well as Stickles I also love stars.  I'm a sucker for anything with a star on it.  I coloured this star with a Copic and stamped it with a swirly cling from Hero Arts.  Then I went over all the dots in the swirl (not that you can see it in this pic) and the stardust trail with Orange Peel Stickles.  I had to do the star twice as after Stickling the first one I then put an acrylic block on top of it!  Doh!!!  Note to Self: Must keep desk more uncluttered while working...  

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Must have been the weekend to clean! This card rocks the challenge....love the swirly stamp on the star....I have been thinking about that HA stamp for awhile! My craft habit is out of control on my budget!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)