Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Working Through the Stash...

On a recent excavation in the Craft Cave I came across some Me & My Big Ideas stickers and whipped up a couple of birthday cards.
Supplies: Cardstock: PTI; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry; Stickers: Me & My Big Ideas

Supplies: Cardstock: PTI, Bazzill; Stamp: PTI; Ink: SU Not Quite Navy; Nesties: Large Labels; Sticker: Me & My Big Ideas
This second card was inspired by this card at the Papertrey Ink blog.  I didn't use an impression plate but I liked the layers and colours of the card and the little stars on the sticker went perfectly with the rest of it.  

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Keep digging in that stash Jen! I love these cards...especially the second one!

Karen B. said...

Whip them up? These look like they tool a while! They are so much fun.

Emily Leiphart said...

Jen, these are fabulous! I especially love the first one with the candles. At first I thought you stamped the candles on acetate. I just love the way all those colours look on kraft. ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Love these and what great finds in your own little room, and I prefer your version on the second card! Fun fun fun! Happy to be a new follower!

Tina said...

I love the candle card...too stinkin' cute!