Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sticker Birds

I have 2 cards for the CAS-ual Fridays Rub-on/Sticker challenge and I can't decide which one I like best.  I keep dithering so I may enter them both.   
The first one actually has 2 rub-ons, 1 flat sticker and 3 chipboard stickers so I think I got that part of the challenge covered!  :)  All the stickers are from Crate Paper's Season collection (and the cardstock is Bazzill).  I added some Glossy Accents to the hearts for a little shine.
**Edited - 2nd card moved to it's own post!**

9 comments:

Jaclyn Miller said...

So cute, love that colorful, striped heart. So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Anonymous said...

Love the funky bird images and the hearts above makes me think they're talking love speak :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!!

Karen B. said...

You did a great job with both of the cards, the birds are so flirty and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

~Tammy~ said...

These are too fun! I really heart that heart! :-)

Anonymous said...

Super cool, I love your striped heart!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delightful, Jen!! Sometimes the simplest lines make the biggest impact! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Jenny said...

Very different, what fab rub ons those birdies are. Love the stripey heart :)
Jenny x

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Jen! I love that the birds look like stamps, not stickers!