Thursday, May 23, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #29


Welcome to Week 29 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch designed by Jackie Rockwell:


I'm so excited to have some new Paper Smooches stamps finally arrive!  That pesky old Bermuda Triangle has been messing with my packages lately but the April release finally appeared!  Whoop whoop!  How cute are those little bandaids?  I thought they'd be perfect for patching up a chevron injury!  :D  So what do you see in this sketch?  I can't wait to peruse the gallery so check out the rest of the DT creations and then get craftin'!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Crumb Cake) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Bandaid and sentiment from First Aid Kit, Heart from Wicked Nauticool) Paper Smooches, (Chevron from Background Basics:  Chevron Stripes) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ow, I've never had a chevron injury. :D What a fun way to use the sketch, Jen. The red, black and kraft with lots of white space... happy sigh.

Kim S said...

Those chevron injuries are bad - particularly near the Bermuda Triangle! I'm glad you had some fun bandaids to help out!!

ThePurplePlace said...

OMG...this is adorable! Love it and will be adding it to my Pinterest board!

With a link to your blog, of course!!

Lynn said...

Ahhh! You completely rocked your new stamps! Love, love, love your super clever take on the sketch.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

LOVE your take on this sketch challenge Jen! Awesome card :)

lostinpaper said...

I've had some package meddling myself lately... and I don't even live in the Bermuda Triangle lol.
Fun FUN take on the sketch Jen!

Jenny said...

What a fun spin on the sketch... a chevron injury sounds kinda bad but make s a fun and clever card :0)
Jenny x

Jessi Fogan said...

A chevron injury...yikes! Imagine stitching one of those up nicely :) I think it makes a perfect 'cut' and the bandaids patching it together are SO clever!
I feel your postal pain, btw - I swear Canada Post delivers things by foot. The whole way. At least you have a supernatural explanation on your end ;)