Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Balloons

***This is my second post for the day.  For my Dynamic Duos post please scroll down or click here.***


Hello again!  I just realized that the current CAS on Sunday challenge closes tomorrow and I haven't posted my card yet so here it is.  The challenge is to make a birthday card that uses die cuts.  I broke out some Avery Elle Fill in the Blank stamps and dies for my card and used happy rainbow colours for my balloons.  That's it from me!  Hope you all have a lovely evening!  

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Perfect CAS birthday card! Like the colourful layers of balloons.

Deepti said...

This is sooooo perfect, I love the way u replaced A with balloons :) perfect card!

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the bunch of balloons and having a "why didn't I think of that" moment...haha. CAS PERFECTION!

anja curvers said...

Such a sweet CAS birthdaycard perfect. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

Unknown said...

Ooh! I love this card!

lostinpaper said...

Those balloons make the greatest 'A' ever!

Shelly said...

Awesome card! Love the balloons!

Ardyth said...

So casing this! LOVE this simple, but very clever and effective idea!

Bobby said...

Love, love, love this, Jen.

Kim S said...

I've put a single balloon in that "happy" before - your bouquet of balloons is a wonderfully festive touch! It's great with the bold, embossed black.

Janneke said...

What a amazing card ;)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Jessi Fogan said...

LOVE. The embossing is so perfect (jealous!) and the balloons are just the right bright cheery colours!

Joyce said...

What a fun bouquet of balloons. Really makes your card so very festive.