Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Enjoy The Ride


Hi there!  I'm popping in today with a card for 2 challenges.  I took the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch (turned 180 degrees) and paired it up with the Seeing Red Recipe Swap from Catered Crop and came up with this.  I thought this fun washi tape would make a great road for a bright red VW Bug to zip along!  I coloured the Bug with some Copics and popped it up on foam tape to finish it off.  Hope you all have a lovely day!




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Car & sentiment fom Bon Voyage) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Washi Tape:  Scotch
Markers:  (R35, R46, Y17, C-5, 100) Copic

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you flipped the sketch. The washi tape is absolutely awesome.

Judy1223 said...

Brilliant take on the sketch and colors...love that red VW!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so cute! I love that card! Great take on the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet...love the layout and the image! Thank you for joining in the fun ;) !

Lindsey said...

I agree -- the washi makes an excellent road for a Bug! What a fun card.

Deepti said...

super cute design !