Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CASology #173


Welcome to Week 173 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Cas-ual Fridays saved the day again for me when looking for a sentiment this week.  I found two in my CF collection but decided to go with this one and I paired it up with a Hero Arts rainbow and cloud.  I attempted to paper piece the rainbow but it went very badly so I broke down and used my Copics to color it.  Thankfully, it was pretty hard to go wrong with this image!  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team for some gorgeous inspiration and then play along with us!  



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Rainbow & cloud from CL765) Hero Arts, (Sentiment from Butterbows) CAS-ual Fridays
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (R32, YR02, Y11, YG41, BG01, C-5) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

Ardyth said...

...and I guess you would know that for sure, being on an island! Beautiful, encouraging card!

Joyce said...

This is wonderful. I love how you have broken up your sentiment, and the rain coming off the cloud is a great little detail.

Lynn said...

Love the rainbow and how you placed the sentiment Jen.

Melissa said...

Perfect. :) What a great sentiment to go along with the rainbow!!! I love the overall diagonal orientation of your design!

Lindsey said...

I like all the different stripes in this rainbow! Perfectly blinged as always.

Kara Lynne said...

It's so true, they do make great rainbows! Great use of the cue word too!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, and true!
=]

Monika Reeck said...

Love the pattern on your rainbow Jen
and the sentiment is agree it is true
and I love your choosing the right sentiment for Pretty
Great CAS card as always Jen
and I joined again this time for Pretty challenge
wish you like to see my entry :)
will be thrilled to see your face on my blog
hugs
Monika

Judy1223 said...

Wow, I thought you did paper-piece that rainbow! Great coloring, very uplifting card!

TaeEun said...

You chose a great sentiment for this cue! Pretty coloring!