Tuesday, December 6, 2016

CASology #227


Welcome to Week 227 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:

   

This Paper Smooches stamp set is always the first to come to mind whenever I need something space themed.  I love that chubby little rocket ship!  :)  In the past I've always made the ship grey or silver but I wanted my get well card to be a little more cheery so I went for a lime green rocket this time.  You wouldn't be able to miss that streaking through space!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Space Cadet) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Markers:  (Y15, Y38, YR68, YG23) Copic
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love the description: chubby little rocket...and love your card too!

lostinpaper said...

I agree, it's a FAB rocket for sure!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen I love your chubby little rocket, the perfect spaceship and Ii love the colours you used this time!

Lisa Elton said...

Cuteness!!

Bobby said...

Love chartreuse and navy together, Jen, and this card would indeed cheer someone not feeling well.

cm said...

Your card works: feeling my spirits *turbo-boosted* in seeing that fabulous little rocket tearing through the sky! Adorable!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Fun, cute, vibrant and sure to lift anyone's spirits, Jen ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card Jen, I think the green rocket is a great idea. I have this set too and I normally colour it in grey too! Cx

Lindsey said...

Can't beat a lime green chubby little rocket! :D This would make anyone feel at least a little better. Fun!