Sunday, July 2, 2017

Congrats Rose


Between work and having friends visiting it's been a busy week so we have laid pretty low this weekend.  Also it's been super hot and humid so I've been happy to chill out indoors for the most part.  

I made this card for the current Card Concept challenge and I'd say it falls into the clean and layered category.  I was inspired by the red roses and the black and white paper wrapped around the stems.  Aside from the Basic Grey patterned paper everything else from stamps to ink are Altenew.  I have to say I'm in love with Altenew inks these days.  Such yummy colours and I like the way the cubes are packaged together in colour families.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Spice Market 6x6) Basic Grey
Stamps:  (Flower from Painted Rose, Sentiment from Build-A-Flower: Magnolia) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen) Altenew
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

Happy Dance said...

This is so pretty, Jen! That rose is simply amazing!! The strip of patterned paper really sets that rose off so well. Altenew stamps are really, really wonderful. Sweet card. Bev

Judy1223 said...

Oooh, Jen! What a classy, gorgeous card! (Winner in my book!)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely card Jen and elegant too!

Anita in France said...

Bold and beautiful, Jen ... so classy and elegant! Hugs, Anita :)

Susan Powell said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

lostinpaper said...

Busy is good... apparently lol. So glad you found a little crafty time to create this beauty my friend!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I love your bright red rose against the black and white background. Beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Your rose looks so vibrant! Beautiful.

Karen B. said...

Bold and beautiful!

Bobby said...

That is one gorgeous rose, Jen. I agree about the Altenew inks. They're my primary go to these days.