Tuesday, November 7, 2017

CASology #274


Welcome to Week 274 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Yet again, this week's cue word set me off singing and this time it's Elton John's Tiny Dancer.  Clearly I didn't make a card with a dancer on it.  I actually made a baby card first.  But then I came across this Flora and Fauna set and decided a little butterfly with a tiny sentiment and gems was the way to go.  There's lots of Wink of Stella on the butterfly so it's nice and sparkly in real life. 

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Butterfly & sentiment from Octagon Greenhouse) Flora & Fauna
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko
Markers:  (BV02, BV04, BV13) Copic
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I love the song, and the flutter-by, Jen!!! how absolutely adorable! xx
=]

Darnell said...

This is so sweet, Jen! I love your tiny question for the recipient! Great choice to inspire us!! Hugs, Darnell

Lindsey said...

Pretty, pretty! If I need to take a break from tag-making, I'll be there playing. ;)

Anita in France said...

Perfectly CAS, perfectly lovely, Jen ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

I do like this pretty little butterfly! Darling card Jen!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is a lovely card!

Brenda in IN said...

Sweet little butterfly and a fun litle trail he leaves.

Bobby said...

I love the trail your little butterfly is leaving, Jen. Adorable.

Claire Grantham said...

This is SO cute Jen, love your teeny tiny little butterfly. You are quite right about the smaller stamps, I try and dig out a few sets that have these in every now and then and I make a bunch of cards. It's like getting new stamps but not! Cx